Design and Installation of High Performance Cyclone Rated Solar Systems Throughout the Pilbara
Get a solar system you can count on. When you choose Tic Tag Systems, your solar system will be designed by a CEC (Clean Energy Council) accredited solar designer. Backed by years of experience, we will use complex solar PV design software to create a system that will maximise solar generation and bring you savings on electricity costs year after year.
Who are Tic Tag Systems?
- Clean Energy Council accredited solar designers
- Experienced solar power system installers
- Qualified electrical engineers
- A grade electricians
- Living and working locally
Commercial Solar Panels Designed for Durability
When it comes to Hedland and the surrounding Pilbara areas, commercial solar PV systems need to be designed for durability. Low-grade, cheap systems will not cope in the demanding environment where dust, high winds and intense heat can cause damage and leave your panels ineffective.
Our extensive experience and knowledge of the local landscape means we can design commercial solar systems that will withstand the environmental pressures and continue to perform well for years to come.
We invest in the highest quality materials and parts which have a proven track record in the Hedland and surrounding Pilbara areas. Our solar designers and installers will ensure you have a robust and durable system which will maximise solar generation throughout the year.
Commercial Solar Panel Installation On Time and On Budget – Every Time
Whether you are looking for commercial solar panel installation at your mine site, accommodation village or housing portfolio – the team at Tic Tag Systems are here to help.
We understand the need for projects to be completed on time and on budget. We have an excellent track record installing solar PV systems for commercial sites of all kinds. Our experience, advanced processes and safety-first policy will ensure you have the highest standard installation.
We have years of experience installing commercial solar power in Hedland and the Pilbara region and understand the unique environment factors such as cyclones, heat and dust as well as the unique operator technical requirements. This means we can ensure your installation is optimised for your site location.
Local Hedland Experts Supporting Local Companies and Operations
Don’t put your trust in inexperienced sales reps who have never visited the Pilbara. We are a proudly local business providing commercial solar power to Hedland and the surrounding Pilbara areas.
We can meet you on site typically within 72 hours to discuss your options face-to-face. After examining your situation and discussing your needs we will offer honest, trustworthy advice. If we don’t think solar is the best option for you, we’ll let you know.
We offer obligation-free quotes without the pushy sales talk. We also offer local backup and maintenance services which means we’re on hand to make sure your system keeps performing for years to come.
Get In Touch For an Obligation-Free Solar Quote
Get in touch with Tic Tag Systems today to discuss your commercial solar panel requirements or to schedule your obligation-free measure and quote.
Feasibility studies can be conducted for accommodation villages and housing portfolios upon request however charges may apply due to the complexity and size of the projects.
Email our team at email@example.com
Call your local CEC accredited solar designer and commercial solar installer 0408936776
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
- “We will definitely be using Tic Tag Systems again and would recommend them to any other major players in our industry who value excellent service, competitive pricing and an attitute to the job that is, quite frankly, second to none.”Bog PoveyRegional OH&S Advisor, Barrick Gold
- “I view Tic Tag as a quality organisation and can state categorically that the products and services they have supplied have increased site productivity. Ease of use, equipment portability and the product knowledge which the Tic Tag people have on tap are exemplary.”Phil SchubertElectrical Services Manager, Powertech
- “They managed to work around our night shift occupants and had the whole 200 man camp complete within under two days. We look forward to having Tic Tag Systems back again next year”.Alan HowardCamp Manager, Numans Collie Hills