We can maintain compliance and safety
Tic Tag Systems can work seamlessly with you to maintain compliance and ensure the site you are responsible for is kept up to date and in accordance with the latest Occupational Safety & Health regulation and Mine Site regulations. Maintaining compliance is also crucial to maintaining compliance to your quality management system and plays a crucial role in preventing breakdowns, downtime, loss of production and LTI’s.
We can work with you…
If you work as one of the following:
- Mine manager
- Camp manager
- Statutory supervisor
- Electrical supervisor
- Maintenance superintendent
- Maintenance planner
Or are responsible for any of the following:
- Facilities maintenance
- Statutory electrical compliance
- Electrical tagging (PAT testing)
- RCD (safety switch) testing
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Air conditioner installation
See what Tic Tag Systems clients are saying below, or call us to discuss the options for your mine site, accommodation camp or offshore project. Take the stress and hassle out of your onsite maintenance today.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
- “We will definitely be using Tic Tag Systems again and would recommend them to any other major players in our industry who value excellent service, competitive pricing and an attitute to the job that is, quite frankly, second to none.”Bog PoveyRegional OH&S Advisor, Barrick Gold
- “They managed to work around our night shift occupants and had the whole 200 man camp complete within under two days. We look forward to having Tic Tag Systems back again next year”.Alan HowardCamp Manager, Numans Collie Hills
- “I view Tic Tag as a quality organisation and can state categorically that the products and services they have supplied have increased site productivity. Ease of use, equipment portability and the product knowledge which the Tic Tag people have on tap are exemplary.”Phil SchubertElectrical Services Manager, Powertech