Hedland Electrical Audits and Inspections
For support with your electrical quality control, routine electrical audits or ad hoc electrical inspections, Tic Tag Systems are your local Hedland electrical contractor with the experience, attention to detail and electronic forms, checklists and procedures for a wide range of electrical maintenance and inspection tasks on-site, at the village or thorughout your staff housing portfolio.
Tic Tag Systems experienced electrical team can work within your companies procedural requirements and processes to provide independent and unbiased electrical audits and inspections of in-house or electrical contractor installations. Tic Tag Systems in-house digital designers custom build site electrical audit and inspection templates, forms and processes that are safely stored and completed on smartphones and tablets in the field and on the spot. No more missing test sheets, missing commissioning checklists or deleted site photos.
Missing electrical test sheets, overdue or unsubmitted prelims, NOC’s or safety certs, missing logbook entries, expired electrical licenses are all too often a common occurrence within poorly managed electrical projects. Technicians and supervision are often so busy focussing on the task at hand they struggle to keep up the projects compliance documentation and quality control processes. This is where TIc Tag Systems Hedland electrical supervisor and Electrical project managers can assist.
Tic Tag Systems are your local Hedland owned and operated electrical contractor supporting you with electrical quality control, routine electrical audits and ad hoc electrical inspections be it on-site or through your companies NPI portfolio including staff housing and villages. Experience technicians with attention to detail, electronic forms, checklist and procedures for a wide range of electrical maintenance and inspection tasks ensure electrical compliance and quality is maintained.
Here are just a few examples of our experience:
- Electrical Installation Inspections (AS 3000)
- Housing PMI’s
- Solar PV Inspecitions
- Energy Safety Compliance Audits (Prelim’s NOC’s ESC’s, Test Sheets)
- Independent Electrical Quality Audits
- Technical Audits & Inspections
- Commissioning Checklists
- Electrical Punchlisting
- Electrical Test Sheets
- Site Specific Registers
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
- “They managed to work around our night shift occupants and had the whole 200 man camp complete within under two days. We look forward to having Tic Tag Systems back again next year”.Alan HowardCamp Manager, Numans Collie Hills
- “I view Tic Tag as a quality organisation and can state categorically that the products and services they have supplied have increased site productivity. Ease of use, equipment portability and the product knowledge which the Tic Tag people have on tap are exemplary.”Phil SchubertElectrical Services Manager, Powertech
- “We will definitely be using Tic Tag Systems again and would recommend them to any other major players in our industry who value excellent service, competitive pricing and an attitute to the job that is, quite frankly, second to none.”Bog PoveyRegional OH&S Advisor, Barrick Gold